From everyone at Think Back Look Forward Ltd.
Here is a list of 10 things you need to give up this year if you really want to move forward:
- Letting the opinions of others control your life – it’s not about what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts
- The shame of past failures – Your past does not equal your future
- Being indecisive about what you want – You will never leave where you are until you decide where you would rather be
- Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you – the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
- Choosing to do nothing – you don’t choose where or when you die but you do choose how to live!
- Your need to be right – aim for success but never give up your right to be wrong!
- Running from problems that should be fixed – face the issues, fox the problem, communicate and appreciate
- Making excuses rather than decisions – most long term failures are the outcome of people who make excuses instead of decisions
- Overlooking the positive points in your life – What you see depends entirely on what you are looking for
- Not appreciating the present moment – when we concentrate purely on the future we lose track of the present!
Thanks to Marc at www.facebook.com/tributetostephencovey